Chrissy Teigen reveals she chose baby's sex through Ivf



Chrissy,  wife of famous musician and artiste John Legend and an American model in an interview with People published Wednesday, explained why she chose to have a baby girl while undergoing IVF. "I've made this decision," Teigen told the mag. "Not only am I having a girl, but I picked the girl from her little embryo. I picked her and was like, 'Let's put in the girl.'"
She went on to explain why she's having a daughter. "I think I was most excited and allured by the fact that John would be the best father to a little girl. That excited me," she said. "It excited me to see … just the thought of seeing him with a little girl. I think he deserves a little girl. I think he deserves that bond. A boy will come along. ... And this girl is going to be so completely lucky to have John as her papa."
However, some people on social media criticized the star for her decision to select her baby's gender.

Culled from US magazine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MUSING OF A PHARMACIST II

NOT A TYPICAL DAY AT THE PHARMACY

‘Are all these medicines necessary? A case for deprescribing in the elderly.